2 Hour Site Safety Plans NYC Online
Why do you need 2 hour site safety plan online course? Site Safety Plans are used to identify safety hazards associated with the project work scope, project tasks and include specific safety procedures necessary to complete a job. This course will review the different components of a site safety plan, explain why site safety plans are necessary for the success of a construction project, and a basic overview of blueprint reading related to site safety plans.
NYC DOB SST Requirement (Local law 196)
The 2 Hour Site Safety Plans NYC online course is a Department of Buildings approved Site Safety Training (SST) Course. Supervisors will need to complete this course in order to receive their supervisor SST Card.
For a list of all SST courses please visit the DOB’s website here.
CEUs (Continuing Education Units)
- 100% attendance for 2 Hour Site Safety Plans NYC DOB approved course
- Completion of Continuing Education and Training Registration Form
- Active participation in all class exercises (determined by course instructor)
- Completion of required pre-and post-quiz assessment
- As applicable, achievement of minimum passing score on required end-of-course examination
- Participation and submittal of end-of-course evaluation form (must provide name on form to receive credit)
- Explain the necessity of using safety plan for construction site and logistics plans for site safety management
- Understand the basics of blueprint reading
- Understand the components of site safety and logistics plans
- Understand communication and coordination of multi-employer worksites
- Understand definitions of terms used on site safety and logistics plans